Location: Paris Region (Choisy le roi 94)
Duration: 2 months
Description of the Association :
WeCo start-up creates the first innovative and sustainable public flush toilets, with industrial and international ambition. For more information www.weco-toilet.com
These toilets operate in a closed circuit by treating and recycling wastewater on site using a combination of biological and electrochemical treatment.
Description of the Internship :
Identify and compare different technologies to attain energy autonomy for an in-situ black water treatment system.
For this, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Researches on the state of the art of the various existing and early-stage technologies
- Measurement of the electrical consumption of prototypes in operation
- Participation in the choice of measuring devices and analysis of the data collected
- Drafting of a state of the art of decentralized energy production solutions
- Drafting of a prescription document for the chosen solutions and recommendations for their implementation
Profile of the Intern :
General Engineering School, Energy, Processes, Water Treatment
You demonstrate rigor, maturity and professionalism in drafting documents. Your curiosity, your proactivity and your desire to learn allow you to perform all tasks. You are autonomous and have a taste for teamwork and an appetite for start-ups and the environment. You are able to read and write in English.
Accomodation provided : No but we can help you to find one and participate financially up to 300€/month
Meals provided : No
Contacts : Carine Mineau, firstname.lastname@example.org
Section: - Génie électrique et électronique (EL) - Génie mécanique (GM) - Energy (Energy)