Development of assessment e-tools
Development of assessment e-tools for Perinatal Health Care and WaSH in Health Care Facilities
Section : IC, SV
Location : Nepal
Duration : 3 months
Availability: from 01/12/2017 or 08/01/2018
Hosting structure : Terre des Hommes.
TdH Foundation is a leading Swiss international non-governmental organisation active in the protection of vulnerable children. Founded in 1960, Tdh helps to build a better future for disadvantaged children and their communities, with innovative approaches matched to practical and sustainable solutions.
Project description : Design, test and implement the Kobo tool to local context and needs of the ongoing Health Care, WaSH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) and DRR (Disaster Risk Reduction) projects.
The purpose of the internship is to support Health, WaSH and M&E team in the Nepal delegation to develop assessment e-tools for Perinatal health care, WaSH in school and school/health facility based DRR. By the end of internship, completion of the following objectives is envisaged:
- Design and implement the Kobo tool to local context and needs of the ongoing projects
- Visit at least five (5) rural government birthing facilities to understand perinatal health set up and conceptualize tool for improving quality and monitoring of services (inline with existing Health information system)
- Support the roll-out of Kobo-tool for Health (i.e. perinatal) & WaSH assessment
Required skills :
- Good understanding of Mother and child health and WaSH interventions
- Experienced and/or familiar with different Data collection and/or assessment e-tools and mobile solutions being used in MCH, WaSH and DRR
- Good understanding of different models of WaSH interventions in health care facilities
- Technically sound on developing mobile solutions and e-tools for data collections and analysis
- Good understanding on DRR
Contact : Julien Bettler, email@example.com